Thursday, October 2, 2014

A greenhouse for the Hoya after travel

 After only 14 days in transit to Alberta Canada, .. [ end of September ] .. my Hoyas arrived in almost perfect condition. A few lost leaves but that was to be expected. I am so happy, the newspaper looked like it helped a lot. Thank you for the care in packing them as well.

 
.I soaked them in warm rain water, I boiled in the kettle to get it just right, honey and sugar; before I put them in I dipped the  hoyas and cut a little bit off. I soaked them for about 30 minutes they are now in a mini green house. I also dipped them in root gel before I placed them in the dirt I made special myself for them .

Herbs and Spices, Hoya, Hoya seeds, Orchid seeds, Ferns, Fern spores are for sale on aleyagarden.com Plant care is available in various posts of this blog. Contact : aleyagarden@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment